Welcome to our journey!

If you are new to our blog, you may want to start with Beginnings - Part 1 and Part 2 to catch you up to speed on Jackson's arrival on December 11th, 2010 (yup, 12/11/10).

Friday, December 28, 2012

My Littles

I figured I would take a quick moment to post Grayson's 4 month pictures before another month goes by and I neglect to post them.  It was hard to get a picture without him jamming his fingers in his mouth but I managed to get a few smiles in there. 

How many fingers can I fit in my mouth?


 People say that they don't know how they will be able to love another child as much as they love their firstborn and they are always amazed at when the newest member arrives how their capacity to love another grows.  It was hard for both Adam and I to imagine loving another little one as much as Jackson, but like everyone else before us, our hearts have grown and is spilling over with love for both our littles. 
Jackson "photo-bombing" Grayson's 4 month pics.
 There's going to be a time when it'll be hard for us to remember Grayson ever being that small...just like we can barely remember Jackson being as small as he used to be.  I get excited for Grayson's next stage, what he'll be able to do next, his future interactions with Jackson (that don't involve Jackson scratching at Grayson's face), but I also want to slow down time and preserve these little moments when they are still little and snuggly. 
Hey brother, this is my photo shoot!

My cup runneth over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment