Welcome to our journey!

If you are new to our blog, you may want to start with Beginnings - Part 1 and Part 2 to catch you up to speed on Jackson's arrival on December 11th, 2010 (yup, 12/11/10).

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Brothers

I couldn't help but share the extreme adorableness that is these pictures.  Seriously, you've been warned. 
Grayson is 10 months today.  So while I attempted to get a good shot of him, his brother kept photo-bombing the picture.



Most of the time, Jackson tolerates his brother since Grayson is in that phase of wanting whatever Jackson has and this typically involves invading Jackson's personal space which doesn't end nicely for anyone involved.  Add to that Grayson's new found temper and its a recipe for tears and screaming. 








But this is not one of those moments...I was able to catch a moment of pure joy watching these two play with each other. 







It made my heart swell. 



 
                          *Please let me know if these videos don't work properly.

My cup runneth over. 

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment