Welcome to our journey!

If you are new to our blog, you may want to start with Beginnings - Part 1 and Part 2 to catch you up to speed on Jackson's arrival on December 11th, 2010 (yup, 12/11/10).

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Lots of firsts are in the midst...

Jackson's first Easter which required multiple Easter baskets...

One from Mommy and Daddy
One from Grandpa and Grandma Chwan
And a beach "basket" from Grammy and Pops
First time trying cereal...
Rookie mistake - tried to give cereal first, then finish off with bottle.  It was a no-go.  Marie, who watches him at daycare has successfully gotten him to eat cereal...bottle first, cereal second.  Live and learn.

First rolling over from back to front...I put Jackson in his crib for a moment and when I came back he had gotten himself all the way over to his tummy (although he still has his one arm kinda tucked under him).  I was so excited I cheered him on and didn't think to grab the camera. 


That's all for now folks...wish I had the energy to share some more photos...but so. very. sleepy.  Night night.

2 comments:

  1. Love that last series of pictures with that big smile! Wish we could have seen you guys over Easter...next time we're up we'll have to get the little ones together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You don't know me, but I just found your blog from a post you posted on Babycenter. =) My baby Julian is 11 months old and has T21. Jackson is absolutely beautiful! I am following your blog now so I can keep seeing all of the cute photos and hearing about your life. You can check out my blog here: Julian's Journey: LIfe as we Know It: blog.gretchenmather.com

    ReplyDelete