Welcome to our journey!

If you are new to our blog, you may want to start with Beginnings - Part 1 and Part 2 to catch you up to speed on Jackson's arrival on December 11th, 2010 (yup, 12/11/10).

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 20 - 31 for 21 (A day late)

Believe it or not, I didn't have a free moment yesterday to post...In fact, I tried to do a quick post from my cell phone while on the way to an engagement party with 3% battery power.  Needless to say, I had just gotten logged into my blogger account and my phone decided to call it quits.  So I apologize for being off a day. 

Here's what I was going to share about Saturday...

Little man needed a haircut.


 There was a lot of tears, but both Daddy and Jackson survived and now we have a clean-cut Jackson for a few months until it becomes a hot tangled mess again. 



Will post again later with today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment