Welcome to our journey!

If you are new to our blog, you may want to start with Beginnings - Part 1 and Part 2 to catch you up to speed on Jackson's arrival on December 11th, 2010 (yup, 12/11/10).

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 - 31 for 21

Forgive me my grammar, but momma is a bit tired tonight and I wanted to squeeze this in before I head up to bed to hopefully get a little sleep before Grayson needs to nurse again.

The day started out just fine...we did our usual routine of breakfast then therapy.  While Grayson napped, Jackson played in the basement and when he woke up, the three of us went for a long walk.  We walked through the park and stopped by the vet's office to pick up food for the cat and then Safeway to grab a few things.  Then we headed back to the house, everybody a little anxious to get back.  The little ones being cooped up in the stroller and the Baby Bjorn and me tired and sweaty from pushing the stroller and carrying Grayson all over.  It actually went really well although I'll admit to being tense because I was worried the baby would fuss the entire time...but the weather was beautiful and the boys were great.






While the morning went well, this is what I was dealing with for the majority of the afternoon and evening.
 With brief periods of calm...





Keep your fingers crossed for a restful night.  Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment